So without further ado, here is what we have been up to lately. For starters, we had a fantastic Thanksgiving in Seattle with Tony's family and dessert with mine. The day after Thanksgiving, Tony and I headed to Vancouver, BC for an NHL game. We watched the Canucks vs. Sharks and had a blast up in Canada on our little get away.
The next weekend Tony was off to Pullman for Apple Cup to cheer on his Cougs while I stayed in Seattle to cheer on the Zags in Battle in Seattle. Although neither of our teams won, we still had a blast at each event with friends and family.
The weekend after our sporting events I headed back to Boston and Philadelphia to visit Jen and Jen. Jen M. and I had a great time doing what we do best - shopping and dinking around Boston. We went to our favorite Italian restaurant in the North End and it was so great to catch up! Then I met up with Jen H. and our friend Courtney from Portland to see the sites in Philly. What an amazing city and we truly had a great trip! Spent a day seeing the historical sites, some time shopping and enjoying some great eats at a few BYOBs. And yes, doing our own taste test of the best Philly cheesesteaks in town - Pat's vs. Geno's. I voted Pat’s :)
A December/holiday season wouldn't be complete without the annual Marino Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. It is always fun to see friends and celebrate the season. The party was a success!
On our way to Canada - and my plug for my new gig at Starbucks :)
Canucks vs. Sharks
Liberty Bell - Philly
Philly
City of Brotherly Love w/Jen and Courtney
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party - Nate and Tony
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party - Anderson/Marino Santa Picture

No comments:
Post a Comment